We Are Looking for a Club Administrator
The St Thomas Soccer Club is looking for a dedicated and responsible Club Administrator with superior organization and communication skills. The successful candidate will provide a variety of support services and will professionally represent STSC both within and with external service providers and stakeholders. The duties and responsibilities shall be performed in a Contractor capacity only.
Job Description/ Duties and Responsibilities:
· General office and club administration including:
· Checking and responding to all emails, voicemails and social media sites
· Maintain Club website, club-wide email communications and social media sites making sure that all current and accurate content is posted to the website as necessary
· Manage the financial affairs and records of the club including deposits, monthly bank reconciliation, cheque preparation, payment of invoices and providing financial reports for board meetings
· Provide support for Club events, including but not limited to: registration, festivals, tournaments, picture day etc.
· Processing on-site registrations
· Upload registrations into the AIMS system
· Prepare and manage all player registration books including rostering each youth team as required by EMSA
· Work with and support a variety of Board Members and Volunteers
· Organize and maintain multiple schedules (i.e. field, teams, etc.)
· Attend monthly meetings and present status updates to the Board
· Other duties as assigned
· Previous office administration experience
· An interest in and knowledge of soccer
· Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Previous experience with SAGE Simply Accounting an asset (training available as well)
· Effective communication skills both written and oral
· Problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize potential problems and assist with problem resolution
· Exceptional organization skills with the ability to handle multiple and sometime conflicting deadlines
· Strong interpersonal skills and a professional and co-operative manner
· Flexibility to respond to changing priorities
· Self-reliant and entrepreneurial
· Must be bondable
Part-time flexible hours with some evenings and weekend requirements. Hours of work per week will vary.
To be negotiated
Submit your resume and cover letter to Rob Cameron by email (email@example.com) before December 15, 2016. Please use the subject heading “Part-Time Club Administrator” in your email.
We thank all applicants who apply, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
2016 Annual General Meeting
Our Annual General Meeting will be held on Monday, November 14th, 7:00pm at the Knights of Columbus Hall in St. Thomas on Wellington Street in front of the Timken Centre.
Everyone is welcome
The following positions on the Board of Directors are up for election so if you or someone you know is interested in helping make our club and soccer in St. Thomas bigger and better, please consider running for a position
Vice President - 2-year term
Treasurer - 1 year remaining of 2-year term
Registrar - 1 year remaining of 2-year term
Secretary - 2-year term
Senior Competitive Director - 2-year term
Youth Recreation Director - 2-year term
If you would like more information on the roles and responsibilities, please contact Rob Cameron, President via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll see you at the meeting!
WINTER TRAINING SESSIONS!
Register now for our Winter Session hosted by our Club Head Coach, Phil Trueman and the technical staff.
Sessions will be held:
Tuesdays at John Wise Public School (Nov 8, 15, 22 &29)
6-7pm Boys born in 2006/2007
7-8pm Girls born in 2006/2007
8-9pm Boys born 2005+
Thursdays at Mitchell Hepburn Public School (Nov 10, 17, 24 & Dec 1)
6-7pm Boys born in 2008
7-8pm Girls born in 2008
8-9pm Girls born 2005+
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT PHIL TRUEMAN email@example.com
Register online http://www.stthomassoccer.com/campRegistrations/register
If you prefer to pay by cash, please email our admin to arrange a time to go to the office to pay.
*****FALL MINI SOCCER FESTIVAL---UPDATED SCHEDULE*****
OCTOBER 2016 (outdoor at Cowan Park)
-Small-sided games preceded by a short multi-touch warm up session;
- Four Saturdays commencing October 8th up to and including October 29th;
Time: Birth Year
10.30-12:00 2007 & 2006
12:00-1:30 2005 and Older
The sessions will serve as a fun time to just play but will also double as an opportunity to integrate into our programs. Open to all soccer players.
Registration online at http://stthomassoccer.com/campRegistrations/register
Please contact Phil Trueman (Club Head Coach) for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Club would like to congratulate Kaitlin Ellery who plays for the Scorpions on her SportsXpress Community Athletic Scholarship in August.
You can read the article in SportsXpress HERE
The Club would also like to congratulate our Head Referee Glenn Sharkey on his award from the OSA for Club Development.
We are proud of Kaitin and Glenn for their hard work and dedication to our Club.
2017 STSC Youth Competitive Coach Application
The St Thomas Soccer Club is now accepting applications for Youth Competitive coaching for the 2017 season. Applications are due by Sat, Oct 1.
Please use the Online Application HERE.
Download the Application form HERE to send via email or drop-off in person.
Please direct any questions to:
Calendar of Events
2016-12-01 2:55 PM